Led by the dynamic Rabbi Aaron Cohen, musmach of Yeshiva University and lecturer at Stern College for Women, Congregation Tifereth Israel of Passaic is an OU member synagogue, NCSY affiliate and recipient of the OU’s 2006 National Kehillat HaKodesh/Shul of the Year Award. Founded in 1890 and now in its 125th year, Tifereth Israel is one of the oldest continuously operating orthodox congregations in America and continues to provide important services to the growing Passaic/Clifton community:
- A first shul for many young couples who move to Passaic and reside in nearby apartments and condominiums.
- A welcoming environment for young families with small children.
- Meaningful, joyful events for participants of all ages.
- Shiurim, lectures and programming for all backgrounds, abilities and interests.
- Digital library and online shiurim available to all.